On Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 7:30pm at 535 NE 13th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 we will be hosting a presentation for CO-OP 13!
CO-OP 13 offers an opportunity for artists, fashion/jewelry designers, vendors, and a wide variety of makers to retail their merchandise in a gorgeous setting in the hot new, high traffic area called "District 13"!
Those who fit the description above are invited to the presentation which will include food and beverages and an informative slide show/discussion offering all the details and benefits of this venture. This is a great opportunity to check out the space itself, District 13, and to learn if this is a good fit for you.
The retail space features:
- Over 2500 square feet
- Polished concrete floors
- 14' ceilings
- Nice bathroom
- New store front windows and doors
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Large and resurfaced parking lot
- On a very busy street that has been updated with landscaping, bike lanes, brick paver parking spaces, lamp posts, and lined with large sculptures and a roundabout.
- Several other exciting new creative retail businesses are flocking to the area as well
There is A LOT more to discuss, so we hope you join us at the presentation!
Please RSVP to email@example.com ASAP. We need this info so we can order the appropriate amount of food, drink, chairs, etc.
CO-OP 13 plan:
Thank you and looking forward!